Get ready for an action packed 2015 with REAL MEN Hamilton. 2014 was a great year and each event was well attended and full of laughs. From the hockey tournament at the start of the year to the soccer tournament at the end of it, guys enjoyed getting together with a united purpose. The Burger Throwdown and Bike N’ Burgers events were major hits, with over 100 guys coming out to eat and vote for their favorite burger. The Nacho Burger was a clear winner!
This year we’re looking to build on these successes, and open the invite to all men in Hamilton, and surrounds, to come out and enjoy REAL MEN events. If you volunteered at an event last year we want to thank you. We couldn’t do it without you. If you participated, check out the dates below for 2015 and invite your friends out. We invite all men, of any age, to come join us as we look to build something together to positively affect our communities. Bring your family out to the Get Reel Fishing Derby in May. Dads, Mums, kids, and grandparents will have a blast, with lots of prizes to be won.
Below are the exciting events planned for this year. More details will follow shortly.
- Saturday March 28 – Hockey Tournament
- Thursday April 16 – REAL MEN with Jake Tyler-Smith @7:30PM (Café open afterwards)
- Sunday May 3 – Spring Bike Ride @2PM
- Saturday May 23 – Get Reel Fishing Derby
- Sunday June 14 – Burger Throwdown
- Sunday September 13 – Bikes ‘N Burgers
- October – REAL MEN with Guest Speaker @7:30PM (Café open afterwards)
- Saturday November 21– Soccer Tournament